Thursday, March 17, 2011

Visitors!!

The last time Madisyn came to visit, she was only a little over a week old! So, needless to say, everyone was pretty excited to see her on Tuesday when her and Michele came down! After all, its been a whole 3 months since we last saw her and we all know how much babies change in a short amount of time :)

Let me just say, this baby girl is so adorable! She loves to be walked around where she can see everything. Her little legs are very strong, standing straight and tall! And, she was all smiles for the most part. Carter didn’t really know how to act around her and I noticed him trying to show off a lot. Probably because everyone was making over Maddy and not him like usual! I guess it was a little preview for me as to what to expect when our new baby comes ;)

Mommy&Maddy3152011

Maddy & Mommy

3152011maddy(5)

Uncle Jimmy & Maddy

Jimmy&Maddy03152011 3152011maddy 3152011maddy(4)

Maddy_3monthsold

Tired from her long, exciting day :)

3152011maddy(3)   

Unfortunately I didn't get any pictures of Carter and Maddy together! He was non stop the whole time so I didn't even try to get him and her together. Hopefully next time!

PS. I know I haven’t blogged this week with a belly shot or 18 week post, but tomorrow is the BIG DAY when we find out the sex! So, I figure I’ll just do my 18 week along with the big announcement tomorrow night! So far, everyone in this house now thinks I am having a boy, except me!!!!  I thought Denise was on my side, but she jumped ships this afternoon, ha-ha! In less then 24 hours we’ll see who is right…. ahhhh I am so excited!! I hope I can sleep tonight ;)

5 comments:

Diana said...

Maddy is adorable :) Carter might react differently when it's his own sibling, he'll adjust :) I am so anxious to find out what you're having tomorrow!!! I'm feeling a girl!

The Marsh's said...

She is SO adorable!!! Can't wait until your appt tomorrow...I dont know if i'm gonna be able to sleep either!!

The Vathes Family said...

Aww Maddy is beautiful - great pictures!! I can not wait to hear today - I'm so excited!!!! Not real sure how you're going to be able to wait all day long for your appointment though... I say GIRL along with you =)

Princess Alexa's Mommy said...

Good Luck! I say "Girl!" :)

Karen Reitz-Wood said...

Tell Michele she better NEVER come into town w/o me knowing! Shame on her! ;)