Saturday, March 19, 2011

Meet Our Little…

 

GIRL!!!!

Baby #2 (2)GIRLBaby #2 GIRLBaby #2 (4)GIRLBaby #2 (3)GIRL

I think we are all still in shock that it is actually a girl! Even though I kept saying that’s what I thought, I don't think I really expected it to actually happen :) I am MORE than excited and happy and so is everyone else in the house!

Baby #2(6)GIRL

The official GIRL picture :)    Baby #2 (5)GIRL 

Carter came with CJ and I to find out the big news and I have to say, he was an ANGEL the whole time! He sat quietly while the tech examined each part of the baby. He kept asking “why she put jelly on ur belly?!” and “Can we go home now?" but over all was a very patient little guy!

The tech looked at every part of her (Brain, heart, legs, kidney’s, etc) and everything looked perfect and right on target for growth! She told me her weight, but I think I was so wrapped up in the fact that it was a girl that I can’t remember now :) She did tell me that I was measuring 19weeks 1 day, not 18 weeks 3 days like I thought I was. So, I guess the doctor will determine whether or not we move my due date up or not on Wednesday when I go. The tech gave me a date of August 11th, so 5 days earlier than my original due date.

So, we are officially having a sweet baby girl! It is so exciting and I can’t wait to meet her!!

8 comments:

Caleb's mom said...

Congratulations! I'm so happy for you guys. She's beautiful like her mommy!! Maisy's futire bff I bet. I cant wait til the blogger get-togethers next year with all of these sweet babies everywhere.

The Marsh's said...

Congrats again!!! I'm still in shock too, now we're both going to have one of each :) Can't wait to meet her!!

Nicole said...

Congratulations again!! You're going to love having a girl to play dress up with! :)

Diana said...

CONGRATULATIONS, AGAIN!!!!

Unknown said...

Congratulations on your baby girl! Your beautiful family just got even prettier! So happy for your growing family.

The Vathes Family said...

So happy you're having a sweet little girl ;) can not wait to meet her. Those sono pictures are amazing!

Princess Alexa's Mommy said...

Congratulations - so happy for you all! :) YAYYY for girls! :)

Theresa said...

Congratulations Angela, CJ and Carter!!!! Little girls are so much fun!!!!