Thursday, June 2, 2011

30 Week Doctor Visit

Okay, so I know Brandy used this picture for her 36 week post, but I’ve been to lazy to take one of myself! Plus, I just really like this picture of us, so I thought I’d use it too :)

Brandy 36 weeks & Me 30 Weeks 

AngelasShower (23)[4]

Now, onto the doctor’s appointment…

Today I had my 30 week check up with Dr. Ali. I gained 2 lbs since my last visit so that makes about 22lbs so far. I passed my glucose test with flying colors and my blood pressure was perfect! Callie’s heart beat was 148 and my belly is measuring right on target.

After he measured my stomach, I worked up the nerve to ask him for another sonogram! Well to my surprise, he actually said yes! He really is the sweetest doctor, I am so glad I switched to him :) So, I made my sonogram appointment for June 13th at 4:30pm. I’ll be 31 weeks and a few days, so I’m hoping to get a good shot of her face!!!!

My next appointment with Dr. Ali is June 16th and I’ll be 32 weeks along! Only 9 more weeks left… hopefully they go quick because this momma is HOT!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Looking great still and i bet you are HOT, both of you must be miserable in this heat. With all three of my pregnancies I never was in the third trimester and bigger during the summer so If I am hot not pregnant I bet you just are exhausted from the heat.

The Marsh's said...

Can't wait until your sono next week, hope you get a good picture!!

The Vathes Family said...

You guys are so cute! Ten more weeks, can't wait to see the sono pics :)