Saturday, June 4, 2011

A Shower For Me & My Girl

Last night, a nice group of girls ( & fellow mommy’s!) were able to come together and throw Callie & I a beautiful shower/dinner at our house. Thanks to Brandy, Denise, and to anyone else who helped make it happen!

The treats, courtesy of Alan’s Aunt B! They were delicious!

AngelasShower (3)[4]

Me before opening gifts!!

AngelasShower (6)[4]  Some of the adorable outfits :)

AngelasShower (7)[5]AngelasShower (18)[6]

A beautiful knit blanket by Sherry!

AngelasShower (20)[7]

So glad I could be pregnant with my best friend ;) Its been so nice to have her to lean on… and soon we’ll be experiencing having girls together too! Thanks Brandy for everything you did to make my shower so special!

AngelasShower (23)[4]

The last 3 pregnant momma’s! Soon there will only be 2 left..

pregos[3]

Group shots ;)

groupshot[4]        groupshot2[3]

Thanks everyone again for coming and for all the great gifts!

1 comment:

The Marsh's said...

Glad you had fun at the shower and got some really cute things! I can't believe in just a few short weeks we're both going to be holding baby girls! Sh*ts about to get crazy...hahahah :)