Tuesday, June 28, 2011

34 Week Doctor appointment!

Today I had my 34 week appt. and it went really good! I had to drive all the way to the Clinton office at Southern Maryland Hospital because that is where Dr. Ali is going to be all week until he leaves for vacation! Yes, he is going on vacation for the next two weeks!!!!!!! Fingers crossed nothing happens between now and the time he gets back ;)



Anyway, the visit went good. Callie's heart beat was 141 and I am still measuring right on time! He took cultures (ugh, lol) and blood so hopefully those comeback normal and everything looks good! He told me that we would schedule my C-Section at my next visit and he would see me on July 21st....three weeks from now! I was kind of surprised he made it for 3 weeks instead of 2 like we've been doing, especially since I am so close to the end, but I guess he knows best. After looking at the calender, I got really anxious and excited because after my next visit, I will only go ONE more time before Callie is here!!!!!!!! That makes it seem SO much closer. Okay, I gotta get organzied, lol!



Sorry, but no picture this time. I am typing this at work, but will try and get one later :)

1 comment:

Diana said...

Fingers crossed you make it through the next 2 weeks :)