Sunday, June 26, 2011

Welcome Maisy!

I can’t believe this little girl is here already! Brandy’s pregnancy flew by and now I only have a few short weeks left until Callie makes her arrival! Seeing Maisy made me that much more excited, nervous, and anxious about what I am about to be going through very soon! Brandy looked great though and Maisy is beyond adorable with her full head of hair and chubby cheeks :)

2011_06_24_5467 2011_06_24_5463 2011_06_24_5464

Holding her binki already!!

2011_06_24_5465

8lbs 8oz and 21 inches long. Born at 8:22 am on June 24th 2011 2011_06_24_5466

I had to steal this one from Brandy’s blog… she JUST had a baby and beat me to blogging…now that is bad! I need to get it together, ha!

Me and the sweet girl :)

Maisy&Me2011

We got to the hospital on Friday a little after 5 and ended up staying until almost 9pm! I felt so bad after we left that we stayed SO long! I guess we lost track of time, but I know Brandy was so exhausted and just needed to get some rest! I think Maisy just had us all wrapped around her tiny finger already and we didn't want to leave ; )

I’m sure we’ll be by to visit again soon! & I can’t wait until Callie and Maisy can meet! 5 more weeks, ahhh!!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Maisy is so adorable and Brandy has a great friend in you! I am excited for it to be your turn too. All these babies being born make me so happy!

The Marsh's said...

I enjoyed our visit so much!!! I can't believe that I'll be visiting you in just a few more weeks. Love the pics you got :)