Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Sonogram Pictures

Here is our baby girl (Yes, she is still a girl!!!) at 31 weeks & 4 days!

Callie Steinhauser_edited-1

Her heart rate was 147 BPM. She weighs a little over 3lbs and is in the head down position. My fluid levels were great and the cord looked good (no knots, & it wasn’t anywhere near her neck!) The tech showed me that she does have hair already and everything else is right on target for growth!  Callie Steinhauser 001 Callie Steinhauser 002 I am so glad we got to see her again before she makes her appearance into this world! It was so amazing to watch on the screen, just how clear and vivid it is now. I go for my 32 week check up tomorrow…so we’re moving right along :)

5 comments:

Diana said...

HOW precious is she?! OMG Angela she is an angel already :) I'm glad everything went well at your appointment!

The Vathes Family said...

Wow, those are SO good and clear too! Love that face and can't wait to meet her. You're almost there :))))

The Marsh's said...

Those pictures are SO amazing!!! She's beautiful already, can't wait to meet her :)

Mandi said...

I love those pictures!!! She looks SOOOO cute :)I can't wait to meet her!

Unknown said...

Very clear pictures! She looks beautiful already....go figure!!