Friday, August 21, 2009

15months old!

Well, baby, your'e 15 months old today!
One year & three months old :) It seems like a dream sometimes, like I blinked and you were here in my arms.
Then once you got here, its like life has been stuck in fast-forward! 15 months have come and gone and now I look back and .....I miss those baby days. When I held you so close & carried you everywhere I went. Now you dont need me to carry you anymore! You become more and more independent everyday. I remember when I used to talk to you & you would just stare at me and smile :) Now you call me "Mama" & learn new words everyday! You are so smart!! Playing outside is one of your favorite things to do. Whether its chasing Daddy, getting wet with the hose, or paying a visit to the tractors...we always have fun together! You make everyday shine with your beautiful toothy grin, even on the stormiest days. There arent enough "i love you's" Hugs, or Kisses....to describe how precious you are to us.

So, Happy 15 months little bear! We love you TIMES INFINITI plus 1 ;)

No comments: