Monday, August 3, 2009

My Camera

I Havent posted since Thursday and I just wanted to let everyone know that the reason for that is, I lost my camera :( I havent been able to find it since Saturday & its driving me crazy! I was going to put some new pictures up on Friday night of Carter's lip (he tripped on his way out of daycare Friday and got his first bloody lip!) But the computer kept kicking me off the internet!! So, I figured I would catch up on Saturday when I had more time, but when I went to get my camera that afternoon it was no where to be found!! I have searched everywhere for it & havent had any luck! I am going to try to post some pictures later with our video camera (it also takes pictures) && I will just have to make due with that until we have the money for a new camera! This really stinks :*(

No comments: