Friday, August 7, 2009

Back in Business :)

Well, Its been about a week since I’ve posted anything new! This never happens anymore because now I HAVE to post every couple days or I feel like I’m missing something, haha! Unfortunately I lost my camera last weekend…I have no CLUE how this happened!! I mean, I carried that thing with me wherever I went. I searched everywhere for it and I was very upset! Even though I had saved most of the pictures and videos on my computer already, I still felt so bad that it was gone! Well, CJ had a Doctor appointment on Friday so I decided to take off work early and go with him. We had some time to kill in between visits so we headed over to Best Buy to look at cameras!! I really didn’t think I would get a new one so soon, but the deal they had going was awesome and CJ said this is my early anniversary gift :) SOO with that said, I couldn’t say no, LOL! I love this camera, its so nice and takes amazing pictures. I am very happy I got it and now I’m able to take beautiful pictures of my sweet little boy!

We stopped by Carters Daycare on the way back to the appointment! It was nap time, there he is at the bottom of the picture!! Then I took some pictures of the outside as we were leaving!

Summer 2009 429Summer 2009 432Summer 2009 431

Summer 2009 459

I wanted to test out my new camera when we got home that afternoon!! Here are some pictures of our Friday night :)

Summer 2009 444

Summer 2009 443

Summer 2009 445 Summer 2009 447 Summer 2009 446

Summer 2009 448

Cutie

Summer 2009 449

Summer 2009 450

Summer 2009 452

Summer 2009 458

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Don't you LOVE new cameras? What kind did you get... the pictures are great! Carter is getting so big - and oh my, he looks just like CJ!

Caleb's mom said...

Those are great pictures! I can't wait to finally get a new camera. Can't figure out which one to get. He is so cute.