Friday, August 21, 2009

Freaky Friday!!

Now this is NOT average post! This is all in fun :) I saw this being done on Facebook and it made me laugh so hard, I just had to put it on this blog so that Carter could get a good laugh out of it one day!! so here you go, Please try not to pee your pants, haha!
70's look
Carter, I'm liking those shades :)
2000 look
Carter, you better not grow your hair like this! Your still cute, but this is a no no, lol!

And now for Mommy and Daddy! Arent you glad we dont look like this in real life?! haha!
1970's look



Aunt Amanda, lol
I thought this one was HILARIOUS!

&& last of all! a group shot! haha

(From left to right)
Angela, CJ, Jimmy and Amanda

Carter in the middle front :)

Hope everyone got as good a laugh as I did!

1 comment:

Diana said...

I love this! Too funny and cute :)