Friday, August 28, 2009

The BIG bath tub!

 

From day 1 I have given Carter his baths upstairs in the sink, but now that he is getting older I think its time for him to move up to the real bath tub! The reason I’ve waited this long is because our tub is very deep and its hard to bend over. So, the sink upstairs has been alot easier for me. However, now that he is older I feel more comfortable giving him a bath in our tub!! This is only his second time in it, the first time was when he was almost 5 months old and I got in with him :) I realized after the first time how hard it was and that it was best to wait a little longer!

Here are some picture from back then (10/19/08)

Summer 2008 I guess 225Summer 2008 I guess 224Summer 2008 I guess 223

 

&& Now….what a difference 10 months makes :)

IMG_0452 IMG_0459IMG_0455 IMG_0457 IMG_0458

Another feet picture! i LOVE his little feet :)  

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Is this the bath tub downstairs in yours & CJ's room or is this another one? He looks so tiny in that huge bath tub! lol