Wednesday, October 21, 2009

17 Months Old!

From a baby….

1 week old

Summer 2008 I guess 063

Summer 2008 I guess 257

Summer 2008 I guess 082

Summer 2008 I guess 228

To a Big Boy…

IMG_0940

IMG_1114

IMG_1214

He is growing up right before our eyes :) This toddler is now saying so many words, I’ve lost count! He is putting more and more words together now-a-days! Like “bye daddy” “Eww bug!” Down pweeees to name a few!! He also does many "animal impersonations lol & when you ask him how old he is, he holds up his little finger and says "One"!! He is still right around 23 pounds and a little over 30 inches tall-I think 31!! His hair is long & I think it’s going to stay that way for a while ;) He has 10 teeth & eats just about everything!! Although he is pickier lately when it comes to different foods. He sleeps pretty good-for the most part. We still have the occasional rough nights, but's it's okay. He loves the outdoors & definetly knows how to get dirty-but that's little boys for ya!! He is a happy kid, a lovable kid, & our pride and joy! Happy 17 month birthday Carter James!! You are our blessing!!

1 comment:

The Marsh's said...

Wow, it's so crazy to look back at his baby pictures, he's so big now!! I barely even remember him looking like that!!!