Saturday, October 31, 2009

The wonderful thing about…..

 

Tigger is that carter’s the only one!!! This is what he will be tonight for Halloween :) Isn’t he the cutest Tigger you’ve ever seen?! I think so!! Later I am going to paint his nose and draw some whisker’s though!! We are going to Marbury Baptist Church for the “Trunk or Treat”. I think we are also going to stop by Hooters and visit Aunt Amanda. She said she would give Carter a little cake for halloween :) Well, we have a busy day ahead so I better get off here, just thought I’d finally announce the costume ;) I love Halloween! More pictures to come later!

IMG_1362IMG_1363 IMG_1359

IMG_1360

Trying to bounce like Tigger ;)  

IMG_1361

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Aw, he's such a cute Tigger :)

The Marsh's said...

Oh my goodness that costume is adorable!!!! He looks SOOO cute! (Glad we took the gnome back, hahahaha)