Friday, October 16, 2009

How did we spend our evening?

 

We walked around in cowboy boots…

IMG_1174

We put up some Halloween decorations…

IMG_1175

IMG_1176

We tried on hats…some old..some new

IMG_1178IMG_1177IMG_1181

IMG_1184IMG_1186

Got some new PJ’s too!! Thanks to Grammy

IMG_1187

&& made funny faces in the tub…

IMG_1193IMG_1196IMG_1198IMG_1201IMG_1204

Those baby blues are gonna break hearts one day :)

IMG_1206             

All in all I’d say it was a pretty relaxed entertaining night! Now the weekend is finally here and we get 2 days of no work, just play-two days isn’t nearly long enough if you ask me :)

Oh….PS. I know you can clearly see this little guys teeth now, there’s no way you can’t!! lol! But….Carter got TWO new teeth!!!!!!!!  His top molars!!! That makes 10 total!! I don’t know exactly when this happened because i couldn’t see them…But since he’s been so agitated lately from being sick and all, well, I take that back, LOL!!! Even before he got sick he was grouchy!! SO, i felt around and sure enough they poked thru!! 

Just thought i’d share that exciting toddler news! Happy Friday!!

2 comments:

The Marsh's said...

Look at all those teeth! I can't believe he has TEN now! He looks so cute in that white hat :)

Mandi said...

I think he looks JUST like you in that last picture!! So cute!