Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Feeling better & Carter’s new swing!!

 

After a pretty rough weekend, Carter is finally feeling better :) Thank God! I also called and made his appointment with the ENT doctor today. The earliest they had is October 26th, so it will have to do!! I also made an appointment with another one, just to see if I could get him in earlier there and that place couldn’t see him until November 2nd! I think what I will do is keep the October 26th appointment and see how that one goes….then, since CJ said he wants to get TWO opinions before making a decision, we will go to the 2nd doctor on 11/1 and determine what to do after that!!! I am looking forward to them now because I want to stop these ear infections asap!! Anyway in other news…..

Over the weekend Grandad bought Carter a John Deere swing & yesterday it got put up by Daddy, Uncle Jimmy and Grandad. It only has one swing on it for now, but you can be sure there will be more to come! & no, I don’t mean more babies, lol!! I mean, little by little more will get added to it. One day-he will have a little brother or sister-but not yet! Right now its perfect for him & he actually loved it-to my surprise! I really thought he was going to be afraid at first, but nope!

 

IMG_1121IMG_1123IMG_1124

This is the smiling face I missed over the weekend :)

IMG_1130IMG_1169      Childhood=loveIMG_1131 IMG_1133

IMG_1134

flying free…

IMG_1141 IMG_1152 IMG_1164

IMG_1154

Grandad showing Carter the sand

IMG_1157

The sunset…it was too pretty not to take a picture

IMG_1117 IMG_1116

3 comments:

The Marsh's said...

So glad he's feeling better...and I love the swing! So cute :)

Jenn said...

Glad to hear he's feeling better! Love the pics!

Mandi said...

Those swing pictures are so beautiful!! I love the one where he has his hands up high!! He's sooo handsome!!