Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Just another day :)

 

But what a beautiful day it was!! Sunny skies, breezy, & 75 degrees….ahhh perfect weather. When Carter got home, we immediately went outside to play. I couldn’t NOT take him out on this pretty day. We played outside for about an hour & 1/2 and then came in, ate dinner, bath, snack, and bed :) It was nice to get out and enjoy the sunshine-especially since I’m stuck in an office ALL day long, lol!  One new thing that I have to mention though….yesterday daddy taught Carter another new “phrase” haha!! He taught him how to say ‘Hey baby’ and Carter says it perfectly!! He is gonna be such a ladies man, I know it! Anyway, that’s it for today! Here are some pictures…

IMG_1075IMG_1077

My little John Deere man :)

IMG_1078

IMG_1080IMG_1081IMG_1082

IMG_1087

Look at that hair blowing in the wind :) its getting long! But Daddy doesn’t want to cut it!!!

IMG_1090

Just taking a little drive around the farm..one of Carter’s favorite things to do!! He points to the truck and says “ride?”

IMG_1092

Pointing at me snappin away, I can never get enough pictures of him though ;)

IMG_1094

He just can’t get enough of all the big equipment around here!

IMG_1099IMG_1104

IMG_1105IMG_1110

I love this one..   so happy!  IMG_1109

2 comments:

The Marsh's said...

Awww those pictures are so cute!!

Mandi said...

oh, he is just super cute in that hat!! :) GREAT job on the pictures!!