Sunday, October 4, 2009

Daddy’s ball game …

 

Ok, I’m late on this-which I try REALLY hard not to do anymore!! I Try to post on time, lol! But sometimes its hard-especially last week. Even though we didn’t do anything eventful-besides CJ’s game on Thursday…it was a long week! I was VERY busy at work all week because of the “Fiscal Year” changing! Hopefully this week will be better!! Anyway, like I said we didn’t do much all week or weekend for that matter! Here are some pictures from Thursday’s game. I will have more pictures from today to post later on tonight if I have time. I am tired so It might have to wait until tomorrow ;)

Thursday Night-They split! Carter watching daddy!

IMG_1010IMG_1011

Playing with Uncle Mike and Melanie

IMG_1012

okk, its daddy’s turn to bat

IMG_1013IMG_1014IMG_1015

Come on daddy!! Run, run!

IMG_1017

       Phew…he made it ;) IMG_1016

We only stayed for the first game because I didn’t want to keep Carter out too late on a week night! He wakes up for daycare at 5:30 am every morning :( SOO I try to put him to bed around 7:30-8 on week nights so that he gets a good nights sleep! But, it was fun….chilly…..but fun :)

No comments: