Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Finally…some pictures!

 

I’ve said this many times…I hate posting without pictures. Sometimes life is hectic though & its almost impossible to remember to grab your camera and snap away! Especially this weekend when we had another blizzard, a BIG one, and lost power!!

Anyhoo, power is back & life is good :) Although, I hope we don’t lose power again due to the storm we are getting hit with as I speak! Oh well, if it happens it happens, we won’t dwell on what ‘could’ happen. In the meantime, here are some pictures from our ordinary Tuesday night:

IMG_2451IMG_2452

IMG_2453IMG_2454

Playing tug o’ war with daddy…

IMG_2457IMG_2459I love you     

IMG_2458

PS…. Three Daycare Teachers today came up to Granny & went on and on about how smart Carter is!!! Good job baby!! We love you so much :)

1 comment:

Karen Reitz-Wood said...

Hope you are staying warm!