Thursday, February 4, 2010

Thursday night

 

Tonight we just relaxed…which is fine by me! Carter didn’t eat such a great dinner. He just wasn’t in the mood I guess. He had some chicken and peas, but very little. He saw daddy eating milky ways and decided that was better to eat, ha! Then he had an ice cream cone for dessert & chocolate milk. I try to feed him healthy stuff as much as possible, but I guess there’s always going to be those nights where your child just doesn’t want what you fix them. Especially Carter who is moody & picky at times!

Here Carter is talking to uncle Gary

IMG_2448

&& Striking a pose before bed time…

IMG_2450

This boy loves his blankie   IMG_2449

Tomorrow is Friday and another big snowstorm is coming! At first I heard it wasn’t supposed to start snowing until after 12pm. Now, I’m hearing it’s going to start in the morning, maybe even before 10am!!! I plan on going to work, but if it starts snowing really bad, I’m leaving! Granny said she might just stay home so if she does, then Carter will get to sleep in and have a nice long weekend :) Good night….more pictures from the weekend to come!

No comments: