Thursday, February 18, 2010

A funny story…

The other day we were sitting at home relaxing, Carter was watching Barney & I was watching the E News channel. Well, as I frequently looked over at him to make sure he wasn’t jumping on the couch or trying to slip away & get into trouble lol, I notice his head bobbling up and down! So, I slowly walk over and this is what I find:

IMG_2534IMG_2535IMG_2536

He passed out watching Barney!! Right after I walked over and realized he was passed out, he tried to roll over and fell right off the couch! Luckily, we have soft carpet and he didn’t fall very hard. Our couch isn’t that high! But, even with the fall, he stayed asleep! I just picked him up and laid him back on the couch :) I put some pillows on the ground after that, just incase he did that again, but he slept for a whole hour like that. I actually woke him up, which I hate to do, but it was 5:30pm and I didn’t want him to sleep too long and ruin his night-time routine. He wasn’t very happy with me at first, but he got over it…see…

IMG_2527IMG_2530IMG_2532      

Also this week we’ve been really practicing everyone’s names so that when we go to the V-day party this Saturday Carter can say them good and clear! He definitely has Ryder, Bailey, & Owen down pact. Mikayla is a little harder for him, ha! It sounds more like complete jibberish, but we’ll get there eventually!!! We are so excited to see everyone again, I know its gonna be a great time!

Oh..PS…Carter is getting a haircut this Saturday! That’s right, you heard me! Actually we’re both getting it done, mommy is getting it colored (Finally!) & Carter is getting his 2nd of all time haircut!!! I’m really nervous about cutting it, but I think its time. It’s just too long now!! Plus, a good friend told me, “its just hair, it will grow back!!” Which is so true :) I just hope it all goes well & no tears..Wish us luck!!!!!

4 comments:

The Marsh's said...

LOL, that's so funny that he fell asleep watching Barney!! I can't wait to see his haircut :)

Nicole said...

I knew I should have named my kid something easier to say ;-) Haha... see you guys tomorrow!!

Jamie Claudia said...

Those pictures of him sleeping on the couch are hilarious! He looks like a little man ;) I love you're pictures, they always capture the perfect moments. Can't wait to see the new 'do' next weekend <3

Mandi said...

Just tell him to call Mikayla "Paca" haha that's what Bailey calls her! She will learn to love it :)
And, that story where he was STILL sleeping when he fell off the couch made me laugh SO HARD! Can't wait to see you guys!