Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Valentine’s Day 2010!

 

Valentine’s day this year my baby looked all grown up…

IMG_2521 IMG_2520  IMG_2522

Him & Daddy surprised me with Chocolates & a pretty card!

IMG_2523

& just for fun, this is my header from last year on Valentine’s Day…. Carter was 9 months old!

carters header_Page_0

Carter spent the night over Mema’s on Sunday night so that CJ & I could spend some time together. Plus, my mom had been begging me for the last few weeks to let him spend the night, so I finally caved ; )

IMG_2524  Carter James V-day 2010

3 comments:

Jamie Claudia said...

Uh-oh.. I think you have a future male-model on your hands :-) lol He's such a stud!! Hope you guys had a GREAT Valentine's Day together <3

Karen Reitz-Wood said...

It was great to see ya! Thanks for the heads up on my "post comment thing" LOL

Jenn said...

Aww he looks so happy holding that balloon! My gosh, his hair is getting SO long!! I can't believe you're taking him to get it cut. Can't wait to see it :)