Wednesday, January 19, 2011

10 Weeks!

I’m a day late again ;)  

10weeks1day

This week I’ve still been nauseous here and there, but mostly when I take my prenatal vitamins without eating a good meal. I also find that if I take it right after lunch during the day its alot better though. Other than that, I’m still tired, I’m still crabby from time to time, and I’m still anxious to get through this first trimester ;)

I had my Doctor’s appointment yesterday to get all my blood work done and fill out all the new paper work. I was supposed to get a pap, but they were running behind so I have to go back next Tuesday for that. I was a little annoyed that I couldn't get it over with, but I know things happen. When they weighed me, I did gain 2 lbs though!! I guess its all the triscuits with cream cheese i’ve been eating this week, ha!

Finally, this week the baby is over an inch long and will officially be considered a fetus by the end of this week :)

5 comments:

The Marsh's said...

Awww I see a little tiny bump!!! Triscuits and cream cheese sounds delicious right now, I think I need to go to the store!

The Vathes Family said...

yup, there's definitely a little bump poking out there =) happy 10 weeks girl, hope the next two fly by!!

Diana said...

There is a little, itty, bitty, tiny bump, but it's adorable :) 10 down, 30 to go ;)

Mandi said...

what an adorable little baby bump :)

Nicole said...

Happy 10 weeks! ALMOST to that 2nd trimester mark! :)