Monday, January 24, 2011

Hangin out!

I feel like Winter can be so boring after Christmas is over. I mean, what else is there really to look forward to during winter besides Valentine’s Day and bitter cold weather?! I know later on this summer I’ll be complaining about how hot I am in my last trimester of pregnancy, but right now the warm weather sounds so much more appealing than 30 degrees!

SInce it’s so cold, it makes it hard to keep a two year old entertained. I mean, this kid is itching to go outside…poor guy! We play indoors all day long, but after a while, that gets old too! So, Sunday we finally had some cute company to play with :)

carter&kaiden2011

Tara, Blake, and Kaiden came down to visit and watch football. Carter and Kaiden played really well together, hardly no fighting ;) In the picture below Carter said, “Take piture of me and my buddy Kaiden!

Carter&kaiden

They both did a lot of running around and because boys are rough, an accident was bound to happen! Carter wasn't paying attention and ran smack into the door! When I told him to pose and show me his boo boo, he made this ‘Mean face’….the kid likes to make mean faces for some reason!

Carter'sbooboo2011(2)

Shortly after the accident, they left and Carter took a nice warm bath, which made him feel better, but he still kept making mad faces..silly boy!

carter'sbooboo2011  bathtime2011

Finally, a sweet face :)

bathtimefun   

Hopefully we can set up play dates more often because Carter had a really good time. I hope him and his little brother or sister can play good together when that day comes :)

2 comments:

The Marsh's said...

Him & Kaiden look alike in that one picture! Same color hair, same color eyes...I've never noticed that in person! Carter doesn't look happy about getting that boo-boo!

Diana said...

I was going to say the boys look alike in that same picture as Brandy did! lol! I hope Carter's booboo heals soon! Many more to come with these boys!