Tuesday, January 4, 2011

8 Weeks!!

My first belly shot :)

(I know its not much of a belly yet, but some days I feel super bloated after I eat and some days I don’t. I’m sure I’ll be poking out soon though)

2011_01_03_4819 These past few weeks as I’ve been reading Brandy & Nikki’s blog’s, and seeing they’re weekly belly shots, I’ve been anxious to join in on the fun!! I didn’t document my pregnancy with Carter like I will with this one because I didn't even have a blog back then. I SO wish that I had taken more belly pictures with Carter and documented more, but I am very excited to be able to do so with this baby! That way I can look back and remember this pregnancy, in case its the last one ;)

Okay, so according to Alpha Mom (a site I've grown to love thanks to other fellow preggie bloggers!) …. our baby is:

  • Is about the size of a gummy bear or kidney bean.
  • Is extremely jointy, with fingers and toes and elbows and knees that she/he can bend and wiggle.
  • Almost doesn’t have a tail anymore!

Very exciting how our baby is growing so quickly :) I haven’t had too much morning sickness yet. I’ve had some queasiness here and there through out the day, but nothing a snack or some ginger ale wont kick-Thank God! I hope not to experience any puking this time around, so lets keep our fingers crossed! Other than that, my boobs are pretty sore, but I am sleeping pretty good at night so no change there! I am definitely feeling the coffee withdraws in the morning and have been going to bed a lot earlier at night!  Overall, I’m doing pretty good though :)

5 comments:

Nicole said...

You will be so glad you kept weekly updates once this baby is born and you're not pregnant anymore! :) Happy 8 weeks!!!

The Vathes Family said...

Ugh coffee withdrawals are the worst! Hoping for an easy first trimester for you - without any puking =)

The Marsh's said...

Happy 8 weeks! Can't wait to see how your belly grows and how everything progresses :)

Diana said...

YAY for belly shots ;)

Karen Reitz-Wood said...

UGH, I wish I could start a pregnancy looking like that!!!