Sunday, January 2, 2011

Big Announcement!!

Carter is going to be a big brother!!!!!!!!!

2011_01_01_4817

That's right, baby # 2 is almost 8 weeks along now and we are SO excited! I was going to wait until my second trimester to announce the news, but I figure that we have to leave it up to God and IF anything should happen… we would be talking about it with our families and close friends anyway! We’ve known about this pregnancy for about 4 weeks now (only telling a few people) but I couldn’t wait anymore to spread the good news!!

Onto the details:

I found out I was expecting 2 days after my missed period. I had already bought the pregnancy test in plans of taking it first thing the next morning. Right away, the test read “Pregnant” and I woke CJ up to tell him. Of course, he ran upstairs and told his parents right away :)

After that, I went to the doctor and got another positive pregnancy result! They scheduled me for a sonogram right away, even though I was hesitant because it was SO early! Needless to say, I left the first sonogram disappointed and a little stressed because it was too early to see anything! A couple weeks later, I went for a second sonogram and finally got to see my little gummy bear and his or her little beating heart :) It was an awesome feeling and it brought back so many memories from when I was pregnant with Carter! Everything looked good and I officially got a due date of August 16th 2011! I still haven’t been back to the doctor after this last sonogram, but I am expecting a call sometime this week!

So, pretty exciting news for 2011, right?! Now I just need help figuring out what to rename this blog…..

12 comments:

sherry.rison said...

Congratulations to you Angela, CJ and Carter! I am so happy for you!

Nicole said...

So excited for you guys! 2011 is definitely the year for BABIES!! :)

The Marsh's said...

Yay so glad to see a "Big Announcement" post!!! LOL you know I've been waiting!

Congrats again, I'm so excited for you guys and that we get to go through this together :)

The Vathes Family said...

I KNEW something was up at dinner Angela, I could just tell by the way you were acting LOL I am SO excited for you - oh my word so many 2011 babies on the way AHHH

Caleb's mom said...

yay! I don't know why but I knew you were next! Congrats!

Diana said...

OMG!!!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

Patty B said...

Yay! So happy for your expanding family!!

Mandi said...

YAH! Congratulations!! :) :) xoxo

Theresa said...

Congratulations Angela on your 2011 blessing! I'm sure Carter will be a GREAT big brother!!!!

McNab Family said...

So happy for your guys! Congratulations!!!

Princess Alexa's Mommy said...

Congratulations!!! So happy for you :)

Karen Reitz-Wood said...

YAY!!! Congrats!!

Steven kept CJ's secret; little booger! lol