Tuesday, January 25, 2011

11 Weeks!!

I am 11 weeks today and actually on time posting about it :) Since I couldn’t be seen last week, today I went for my pap appointment. It went really well and I even got to hear the baby’s heartbeat, yay!! It was amazing and so comforting to hear! I also talked with the doctor about birthing options and it looks like another C-Section is the route I am going to have to go. My doctor does not perform VBAC’s and with my history, a C-Section is the safest option. I am nervous and not looking forward to the recovery time afterwards, but I know I will get through it :) Other than that, no new change’s anywhere else and I go back for my next visit on February 23rd!

As for how I’m feeling… well that is pretty much the same. This morning was the first time I’ve dry heaved more than 2-3 times. Usually if I get sick, I’ll gag a few times or dry heave once or twice, but that’s it. I really thought I was going to puke this morning though, but Thank God I didn't. My morning sickness hasn’t been too bad to me so far and hopefully this morning was a one time thing because it was awful! Cravings this week haven’t changed much either. Mostly everything looks good to me at this point and I’m still lovin’ my tomatoes ;) 

(please excuse the dirty bathroom mirror, yikes!)

2011_01_25_4850

As for baby # 2 and how he or she is growing….

Your Baby's now the size of a lime!
Your fetus currently enjoys a 1:1 ratio between body and head, and has skin so transparent that blood vessels show right through it. But fingers and toes are no longer webbed, and hair follicles, tooth buds, and nail beds are forming -- setting up a significantly more attractive future.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

you are so cute and tiny waisted! My mirror looks like that too, dont worry!

The Marsh's said...

LOOK AT THE BUMP!!!! Awwwww!!! I love it! Glad you got to hear the heartbeat yesterday, so exciting :)

Diana said...

You're so tiny girlfriend! LOL! So jealous! Hearing the heartbeat I'm sure was a great feeling :)

Nicole said...

Aw, what a cute bump! It's really starting to show now! :)

Princess Alexa's Mommy said...

Love your lil bump!! :)

Mandi said...

I LOVE that little cute bump!!