Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Family time

I’m just now posting this even though it was on Sunday. I’ve been going to bed early these last couple nights-trying to get used to the “fall back” time change. But anyway, Sunday I went over to my parents house to visit for my mom’s birthday!! We just hung out & I got some pictures of the family :) I am not in any of these-like usual, lol! I am always the one taking the pictures, but I need to start handing my camera over and get in the shots sometimes ;) It was a nasty, rainy day on Sunday, but it was still a nice one spent with people I love so much!! Here are some pictures.

Jenny, I think she looks just like Amanda in this one.

IMG_1415

Carter being Carter ;)

IMG_1417

Johnny, Angel, & Mikey playing Madden

IMG_1439

My Abuela..love her!! IMG_1419 IMG_1420

Still in love after all these years! I love them so much. Happy birthday mommy! & YES I still call her that at 24 years old! Always have, always will. You get more beautiful every year mommy, I love you!!

IMG_1421

Being silly, playing on the bed

IMG_1434

IMG_1437

Playing with uncle dito :) IMG_1435IMG_1436

It was a good day :) One thing I do want to mention though.. Jenny got sick on Monday afternoon with a high fever and a bad cough :( My mom took her to the Doctor today & Thank God, she tested negative for the flu & swine flu. But....the Dr. did say that if she’s not better by Friday to bring her back! So, I am just praying that she gets better and doesn’t have to go back to the Dr. I’m also praying that nobody else in the family gets what she has-especially my little brother Mikey who has bad asthma & Carter. Carter was playing with Jenny ALOT and all over her on Sunday. He is due to get his tubes put in next Monday 11/7 so if he got sick, it would have to be pushed back and we do not want that! Everyone just say a little prayer that she gets better soon & that no one else gets sick!! Alright, that’s all the “paranoid” talk your gonna hear out of me for tonight ;)

No comments: