Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Security breach…

He’s following in his Daddy’s footstep’s way too fast! Carter “Hudini” broke out of his crib tonight!! That’s right, he escaped. This fearless child of ours decided it was NOT time for bed yet…and climbed right out! I knew this day would come sooner or later, but I didn’t think it would come this fast. I guess I need to come to grips with the fact that my baby is growing up :*) ahhh…it is bitter sweet!!!


So, now what? I guess we will lower it down to the max. Then when that doesn’t work, toddler bed it is! Luckily, his crib converts into an adorable toddler bed! At the rate he’s going, my prediction is that he will be in a toddler bed before his 2nd birthday! I know that sounds kind of far away right now, but it’s only 6 months away! Oh my goodness!! Crazy!

3 comments:

The Marsh's said...

LOL, that's so funny! He's such a little CJ!

Caleb's mom said...

Caleb had to move to a toddler bed by then too, it was that or a broken neck I guess.. Crazy boys..

The Vathes Family said...

Uh oh!! My sister had the same problem with her little boy too but one of the times he tried getting out he actually hurt himself a little so after that he didn't try it anymore lol