Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Two week follow-up

Today was Carter's two week follow up visit with Dr. Daidone. I left work at 2:30, met the boys at home, and we were off. The appointment was at 4:15 and we got there right on time! In fact, we may have been a few minutes early ;) We were out of there by 4:36pm! It was that fast... Gotta love that!! Carter was pretty well behaved once we got in the office, the ride up he was a little fussy, but I later found out that was because he had a little "prize" in his diaper haha! Anyway, she said his ears looked great & we were very happy to hear that! We did tell her how he hasn't been sleeping all the great lately, but she insisted that had nothing to do with the tubes.


His next appointment for follow up is the last Thursday in February, so hopefully everything looks good then too!! Once we left, we got stuck in a little bit of traffic & Carter was not in the greatest of moods! He didn't get a good nap in today and since he hasn't been sleeping good at night, he was very cranky. We got home around 6pm & got him in the bath and then put him to bed!! He fell asleep at 7:30 so I am praying that he sleeps good tonight! I could really use a good nights sleep & I know he could too! That's all for now-I'm going to try and get to bed just in case the little guy decides he wants to wake up later! Tomorrow is my last day at work for the week....ahh I love the Holidays! I will be taking lots of pictures, you can be sure of that ; )

3 comments:

The Marsh's said...

Glad to hear everything looked good! Hope Carter slept good for you lastnight :)

Diana said...

I am SOO glad everything is good with his tubes :) Hope he starts sleepting better for you guys!

Mandi said...

yah -that's great!!