Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Post-surgery photo’s

 

I think that’s what it’s called anyway?! LOL ‘Post’ is after surgery & ‘Pre’ is before!!? Please let me know if I am wrong on this- I should know this seeing as I had a  C-section baby ; ) Anyway, this post is not going to be a bunch of writing- I covered that in the last one! So, with that being said, Here are some pictures from last night..

Playing with his blanket

IMG_1540IMG_1538IMG_1542

Sweet little feet

IMG_1550 

Eating Cocoa puffs with daddy

   IMG_1543

Signing “more” I think he learned that at Daycare, but he’s been doing it for a while now :)

IMG_1546

IMG_1548

Carter’s hospital gown- we just had to keep it!!! & the socks too!

IMG_1554 IMG_1553

2 comments:

Mandi said...

LOL yes you are right girlfriend -'post' is after! Awe, he looks great in these pictures!!

Jenn said...

LOL Ang! Yes, "pre" is before and "post" is after! I love the pic of his little feetsies! We need to have another lunch/play date soon :)