Friday, November 6, 2009

Too many to count

Words that is! I know I've said this before, but it's just so crazy to me! I have actually lost count of how many words Carter is saying these days! To think that just a few months ago he was only saying a few words here & there, but now he says something new almost everyday! I am going to warn you right off the bat, there are no pictures in this post :( I hate posting with no pictures! I just had to write something this morning about last night. Around 6 pm after dinner, we were downstairs playing and I started to sweep the floor. Well, everytime I clean I sing a little song "Clean up, clean up. Everybody, everywhere..Clean up, clean up. Everybody do your share!" I feel like I've heard that on Barney or somewhere, LOL! But it gets Carter in the "mode" to help pick up toys, or just to help me clean. We all know how much this boy loves the vaccuum!! Anyway, as I was singing, HE started singing-repeating the words "Clean up, Clean up" I was very impressed! He has also been singing other songs with us too. Like, "Row, row, row your boat!" & "You are my Sunshine!" He is so smart! He loves when people sing to him, even if they (ME) dont have the best voice, haha!! I know they sing songs in Daycare so I guess that's where he gets it from! Maybe he'll grow up to be a singer?! He has the sweetest little voice :) Well, I guess that's it for today. We have a busy weekend ahead, so that means LOTS of pictures!
TGIF!!

2 comments:

Diana said...

That's so sweet :) They grow too fast, I swear! And yes, "Clean up, clean up" is from Barney! lol.

Nicole said...

Haha, I sing that song too when Mikayla helps clean up! :)