Saturday, November 28, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009

Thanksgiving this year was wonderful! We had dinner at our house at 2pm, like we do every year! We were surrounded by our loving family: Michele, Mikey, Uncle Mike, Melanie, Pop-pop, Uncle Jimmy, Grandad, Granny, and me :) Pop pop cooked ALL the food by himself and it was delicious!! Then we headed over to my moms house to spend time with that side of the family! After my moms, we headed over to Debbie’s for dessert and hung out there until around midnight! Carter spent the night over at my moms because CJ and I were going Black Friday shopping the next day early-4 am!! We met Brandy & Alan and went to Fredericksburg! We got some good stuff & had fun so I’m glad we went!! After we were done we came home and hid the presents and now we’ve been hanging around the house ever since :) But here are some pictures from our holiday!!

The boys

IMG_1692IMG_1694IMG_1695IMG_1693IMG_1696IMG_1699

Seeing the Christmas Tree for the first time since last year! He was so amazed by it!!

IMG_1701 IMG_1702

Last night before bed, watching Barney :)

IMG_1705

No comments: