Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter Sunday, Part II

Here is Part Two of our Easter day!! Since Carter still had a fever, Daddy offered to stay home with him so that I could meet my family at church. I knew that since Carter was still running a fever and contagious, it would not be a good idea to bring him around my brothers & sisters. So, this way I still got to see them, even if just for a little bit :)

They go to New Life Church and for the Easter Sunday service, it was held in La Plata High School’s auditorium! Let me just say that this place was PACKED full of people! They even had to bring in extra chairs!!! I also really liked the way the preacher (Mike) spoke. I hope I can go with them more often. Here are some pictures after service was over….

From the left; My dad, Johnny, Me, My mom, & Jenny

IMG_3069IMG_3068 

Johnny & Mikey

IMG_3055

  IMG_3056 IMG_3057

IMG_3063

Dad & Mom

IMG_3060 IMG_3067 

After church, I headed back home to take care of my sick baby and enjoy the rest of our day!!! Shortly after I got home from church, so did this guy and boy was Carter happy to see him :)

IMG_3070

& Granny

IMG_3096  IMG_3072

Carter & Daddy 

IMG_3074

 Showing their muscles :) IMG_3075IMG_3078

By the time it was my turn to take pictures with him, he was over it…ha!!!!IMG_3081 IMG_3082

Our Family, Easter 2010!

(Carter doesn’t look too happy about taking this one!)

IMG_3084 For being sick, he sure doesn’t look it does he?!IMG_3087

IMG_3089

I hope everyone had a happy Easter!!!!

1 comment:

The Marsh's said...

Definitely doesn't look sick! I love his striped shirt! So cute :)