Thursday, April 8, 2010

Finally Better!!

So, its been a busy week around here…as I’m sure you can tell by my lack of blogging! I just made up for it tonight though, so please scroll down to see my updates & pictures. I “back-logged” instead of doing one HUGE post and that way they are dated "on time" too, I hate being late but sometimes its inevitable.

Carter couldn’t go back to daycare until Wednesday because of his fever. The Dr. said 24 hours with no fever before he could go back. Granny came home early Monday so that I could go in for a half day and Tuesday I took him to my mom’s for the day. Finally Tuesday morning the fever broke, so Wednesday he was clear to go back :) He was excited because he said he missed his friends & teacher’s when we asked him (He’s so funny)! They said he had a fabulous 1st day back & he’s been getting better everyday since. I’m so relieved. I hate when he’s sick, not only do I feel AWFUL for him, but it wears you out too. You momma’s know what I’m talking about!

Today after work, Carter & I went to Target to get a few things. Usually I put him in a cart right away, but this time I let him walk into the store holding my hand (BIG MISTAKE!). He rides in the cart fine, but once I gave him that freedom of walking all over, he did not want to listen to me. It was a little difficult going at it alone, but we got it done and had some fun running around the place ;) Haha, running through the clothes & make-up isle’s. Little moments like that just make my day! Now he is sound asleep and I’m gonna go relax before I go to bed. But before I got, let me leave you with some pictures of my “Better” baby boy…

IMG_3102 IMG_3097 IMG_3098 IMG_3099 IMG_3100

Tomorrow is Friday :) YIPPPEEE…can ya tell I’m excited?! I cannot wait for this beautiful weather and a nice relaxing weekend!

1 comment:

The Vathes Family said...

LOVE the pictures of Carter, so glad to hear he's all better!!