Thursday, April 22, 2010

Our busy week!!

Wow, I just realized that these pictures start from 1 week ago today!! Sheesh….you KNOW I’ve been busy if I waited this long to post them! However, I think Mandi said it best in her “busy week” post when she talked about being exhausted this week. Toddler’s don’t leave room for “Me” time!! HA! Its true though. By the time I get Carter in bed, I am ready for bed myself! So, I guess its been a combination of business & laziness this week ;)

Also this week, Carter got sick Weds. around 2:30 am. He threw up in his crib and then threw up 2 more times after that. I waited until today to take him to the doctor because I thought it was just a stomach bug that had to run its course, well, it’s a sinus infection… BUT we got him on medicine now so it’s getting better! The Dr. said the throwing up was from all the mucus drainage, eww! Next goal, teach him how to blow his nose, ha!!!

Okay…so here is our week in pictures!!

Thursday April 15th….just a lazy day at home

IMG_3151

 Friday night…I noticed all these deer right outside after I put Carter to bed!!

IMG_3152 

Saturday after our photo shoot, we stopped by Gilligan’s for lunch. Carter ate Crab for the first time on this day!!!

IMG_3154

Sunday night, eating salad for dinner. Something his daddy would NEVER eat! I’m working on that though ;)

IMG_3159 IMG_3157

Monday afternoon, playing outside with Granny & mommy!

IMG_3171IMG_3173IMG_3175IMG_3177IMG_3184IMG_3186IMG_3200       IMG_3189 IMG_3190 IMG_3195

IMG_3203IMG_3207IMG_3209 

Tuesday afternoon, playing football with Daddy & Ryan

IMG_3213IMG_3216IMG_3219IMG_3218

And messin’ with the hose ;) watering plants!!

IMG_3233     IMG_3222 IMG_3224 IMG_3229

Now that brings us to today, finally!! Being all quiet in his room and this is what I find…

IMG_3242 IMG_3240

He likes to climb on things now!! Luckily this step stool is low to the ground, but I have to watch him every second because he is quick and fearless!!!

IMG_3235

2 comments:

The Marsh's said...

I love the pictures of him playing football with the guys! So cute, such a big boy!

Karen Reitz-Wood said...

Awe! those pictures are too cute. The deer picture is beautiful. You are becoming quite the photographer.