Saturday, April 24, 2010

Lunch with Brandy & Ryder

I had to go into work for a few hours this morning to make up time, which I rather NOT have to do, but it was only 4 hours and went by quick. After that, Carter & I met Brandy & Ryder for lunch at Pizza Hut. Ryder was SO excited to eat his meal…..it was adorable to watch/hear him talk in person!! Carter was being really picky until the very end when he finally started to munch on bread sticks.

IMG_3248IMG_3249

After lunch we went to 2 different places in VA to try and cut Carter’s hair and both places didn’t have any openings that morning. I decided to scratch that idea and wait until another day. We came home and played outside, ate dinner, and then watched TV before bed at 8:30pm.

IMG_3254IMG_3259IMG_3260IMG_3263

1 comment:

Karen Reitz-Wood said...

I can't imagine him with a hair cut. Can't wait to see how it turns out!