Sunday, April 11, 2010

Our Weekend!!

This weekend was spent outdoors, for the most part! It was a little cooler than what we’ve had the last week, but it was still SO beautiful out! Friday evening we relaxed at home. That’s how we usually spend our Friday nights these days :) which is fine with me!!

Saturday we got up early and headed to Laurel Springs Park for CJ’s Spring Softball Tournament. First, Carter and I went to my parents for a little while to visit. Then around 12, we headed up to the field. Tara & Kaiden were already there and Carter couldn’t wait to get out and play!  I didn’t get any good pictures of the boys together, Carter was all over the place! But, here are some pictures of Carter playing…..He is such a good little model ;)

IMG_3110IMG_3112IMG_3114

I wanted to get a picture of the two of them, but Carter was not in the mood for this one. He was too anxious to play!

IMG_3115IMG_3108IMG_3103IMG_3104IMG_3105IMG_3106

LOVE his smile

IMG_3107

Here are some pictures after we got home. We didn’t get in until almost 6pm. A LONG day!!!!

IMG_3122 

Glued to the TV

IMG_3123     IMG_3119 IMG_3121

I don’t have any pictures from Sunday, but we spent the major part of the day running errands. We stopped by Babies R Us and got Carter some new clothes for spring! I also got some pictures printed that I’ve been wanting done and then we hit the Giant for some stuff. Tomorrow is Monday and its back to work & daycare! I wish the weekends lasted a little bit longer, but hopefully this week will fly by and we’ll have another nice weekend outside!! I love spring ;)

1 comment:

Karen Reitz-Wood said...

We missed you at the blogger party! : )