Wednesday, April 28, 2010

March of Dimes Walk 2010

This is my only photo from the walk on Sunday because I left my camera in the truck like a dummy!  I didn’t end up bring Carter like I had originally planned to because the Weather Channel was calling for a cold, rainy morning. Well, it really wasn’t that cold-just muggy. AND, it did not rain! Go figure!!! Actually, the day ended up being pretty nice…sunny skies, light winds, and 70’s.

Marchofdimeswalk2010

The walk was good :) We ended up getting there a little late, but we got there! They cut 3 miles off the walk I guess because of the weather forecast so it felt like we started and finished pretty fast to me! Anyway, I’m so happy I got to be a part of it. There are so many babies born every year premature and this cause is a great way to raise awareness and funds for research!!

No comments: