Saturday, October 2, 2010

A BIG Update!!

 

This post is going to be pretty long because I have alot to catch up on!

The whole month of September, CJ and I had been talking about going out of town for our 2 year anniversary. Originally we thought about going to Ocean City. However, after calling around for a hotel all morning (on Friday) and finding out that every where was booked, we decided to go to Nags Head, NC. The Marsh family was also on vacation down there, so we got to meet up with them Friday night, then Saturday we had to ourselves :)

We should have planned it a little better, but neither one of us thought OC would be packed at the end of September! Regardless, we had fun and I’m glad we went!

Brandy took this picture when we went out Friday :)

208[3]

CJ said I had to get a picture of this car…it was parked at our hotel. I have never seen such a weird looking car, ha!

IMG_4359 IMG_4358

Saturday, CJ and I went outlet shopping! We also went to a few ‘Wings’ shops since everything was 75% off and that’s where he got this awesome shirt ;)

IMG_4360   Believe it or not, those are the only Nags Head pictures I got. I know, I didn’t even get any beach pictures…shame on me :/

Sunday we left around 8am and started on home! We did stop in Williamsburg to check out those outlets and shopped some more! They have everything there though, so many stores…definitely worth it :)

When we got home, Carter was on the porch to greet us! Seeing him smile was the best feeling in the world, I missed him SO much. We got all of our bags inside and we showed him what we got him…. no toys which he didn’t like, but some cute clothes :)

After that,we pretty much just relaxed the rest of the day..we got home pretty early (2pm) so we got to watch the game and just hang out before bed time!

IMG_4363 IMG_4362

 Last week was fairly quiet! Not really a whole lot went on…LOTS of rain and time spent inside, for the most part. We did go out to Wal-Mart on Wednesday to get our oil changed and Carter managed to grasp about half the stores attention with this…..

IMG_4366

It was too funny, everyone thought it was adorable that he was wearing it! We ended up buying it for him because he loved it so much :) haha!!

Okay, phew…. I think I covered everything so far! Last night we just relaxed at home and we have pretty much done the same all day today as well! Okay, now I gotta get back to my boys :) Happy Saturday everyone!

2 comments:

Karen Reitz-Wood said...

He is the CUTEST Sponge-Bob EVER!!!

Diana said...

I love CJ's shirt! lol. That car is reallyyyy weird! And Carter is surely the cutest Sponge Bob!