Thursday, October 28, 2010

Home, Sick

Unfortunately, that’s where I am this morning, at home with a feverish child :(

Last night around 2am, I woke up to Carter calling my name. When I went in to check on him, he said “I wanna sleep in mommy’s bed!” and at first I said no and tried to cover him back up. But, when I went to kiss him and walk out, I felt how hot he was and when I took his temperature, it read 104.2!! I took him to my bed, gave him some Advil and luckily, the fever went down to normal range. This morning he still has a fever, but no other symptoms.

I am going to call the doctor when they open and run this by them. They’ll probably tell me to come in, so I should have an update later this afternoon. I am just hoping and praying he doesn’t have what I had last week!

3 comments:

Diana said...

That poor boy cannot catch a break!!! I hope he feels better soon Momma :)

Nicole said...

oh no, hope he's feeling better soon!!!

The Marsh's said...

I can't believe it got that high out of nowhere!! Let me know what the dr. says, I really hope its not what you had!!