Sunday, October 3, 2010

Our Sunday!!

I hate the fact that we have work tomorrow, but I do love my Sundays :)

Carter, CJ, Denise, and I all headed to Sunday School this morning bright and early! Carl wasn’t feeling well so he stayed home…& if everyone could just keep him in your prayers, we’d appreciate it! He’s been having it rough lately!

Church was good, we didn’t stay for service, just Sunday School….but it was very interesting! I’m sure we’ll go back next week, today was our first time attending (CJ & I, that is). Carter did very good in his Sunday School too :) He didn’t even cry when I said bye to him this time so I was very proud of him!

After church, we went to lunch at Panera…mmm I love that place! It was SO good and I actually tried something new, which is not like me! I usually stick with what I know in restaurants! After lunch, we came home and Carter took a nap and so did mommy ;) Afternoon naps are the best!!!

Now we are watching the game and eating Pizza Hut! I hope the Redskins win this one, but we’ll see!

One more thing….. here is a video from our car ride home! Carter definitely makes our rides entertaining… :)

 

2 comments:

The Marsh's said...

LOL what song was he singing in the beginning??? I couldn't figure it out, lol, but whatever it was, he knew it!

Karen Reitz-Wood said...

Awe, the bumble bee song. I remember Kenzie singing that when she was that age. She LOVED that song!

Was Sunday school good? I might have to try out that class. :)