Tuesday, August 2, 2011

38 week Appointment!

Last Thursday was my 38 week check up with Dr. Ali. Everything went good and I still was not dilated at all when he checked me. He did say that her head was very low and that’s why I am so uncomfortable now. My C-Section date is still scheduled for August 5th at 8am, so no change there! I do have to go back for a visit this week ONE last time before Friday. Although I was kind of confused as to why I have to come in again this week, I’ll just use that time after ward to run any last min errands I have before the big day! : )

My stats from last week were good. Blood pressure was 110 over 58. Callie’s heart rate was 144. And my weight was 139! I gained 3 pounds in 1 week, so the nurse asked me if I was swelling and I told her YESSS! UGH, its the worst, really! She said that is why I gained that much so quickly, that it was from the swelling, but as long as my blood pressure was good than they weren’t worried about it! I will just be glad when this swelling is over and done with!

Now the countdown begins…. 3 days!!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Almost go time! So exciting!