Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Three more days!!!!

Her car seat is ready!

2011_08_02_5665

Her bag is packed!

2011_08_02_5666

I packed my hospital bag on Sunday and put some things for CJ in it too! Now all I have left to do is wash her bottles, just in case I need to use them! And CJ needs to clean our truck out before we put her seat in. Other than that, our house is clean and we are all just anxiously awaiting Friday morning!

I have been trying to talk to Carter more about her this week and remind him that she is coming this weekend! He came home from daycare today and yesterday in a bad mood and the teacher told Denise that he just didn't seem himself. I don’t know if it has anything to do with Callie coming, but today Grammy surprised me with a new back pack she ordered for Callie and when Carter saw it he said “I don’t like it! I’m gonna throw it.” After I talked to him about it though, he was in much better spirits and said he liked the back pack and was excited about her coming. I guess we just have to keep reassuring him that he is loved and that this is a GOOD change!

2011_08_02_5664

Looking at the two back packs side by side melts my heart!

& Seeing my boy smile at the TV show (Franklin) he was watching tonight, also melts my heart. I love watching him laugh at cartoons and sing along to them. He is growing up so fast!

2011_08_02_5668    2011_08_02_5667

Tonight after his bath, he started to sing “Hey soul sista!” over and over… I guess he only knows the first part of the song! I thought it was too funny. I said “where’d you hear that song, in the car with Grammy?” and he just laughed and said “haha yeahh, I did!” He is too much! After his bath CJ promised to take him to Wayside to pick out some candy for being a good boy today. He got so excited about the fact that he was going with Dad and mom was staying home! :) I just love how simple little things like that make his day! 

Three more days until Callie is here! We can’t wait!

4 comments:

Diana said...

GOOD LUCK! I can't believe she's almost here :)

Nicole said...

So excited for you guys - and those backpacks are adorable!

The Vathes Family said...

I can't believe your 3 days from meeting Callie, so excited for you!!!!! Love her backpack and that diaper bag too :) Can't wait to see you ALL this weekend!!

The Marsh's said...

Cantttt waaiiiittttt!!! Only 1 more day now!