Tuesday, August 2, 2011

A Shower for Patty!

Last Thursday we all got together for Patty’s shower at Panera! She is the last in our group of “sprinkles” we’ve had this year! Its hard to believe that out of all the pregnancies we’ve had, they are finally coming to an end! When I think about it and how it all started back in the fall, its so crazy to me that we (Nicki, Brandy, Patty, & Myself) all got to be pregnant together!

All of us!!

pattysshower2011

I feel so blessed to have been able to go through this pregnancy with you girls! I just wanted you all to know that :)

The last two preggo’s…Me and Patty! I'm 38 weeks in this picture!

me&pattyjuly2011  Now patty, just hang in there! Next month will be here before you know it!!! :)

 

1 comment:

Patty B said...

Thanks for the "hang in there" I needed to hear it! I can't believe you only have a couple of dayS! So happy for you all!!