Thursday, August 4, 2011

Our Evening Before The Big Day!

Well its 7:14 as I am typing this right now and I just cannot believe that tomorrow morning, I will be holding my baby girl, FINALLY! I just pray I can get a good nights sleep tonight, but I am so excited and anxious for surgery tomorrow that I don’t see how I’m going to sleep at all!

Here are my very last belly shots! We thought it would be funny to see just how big my waist has gotten….40 inches, okay maybe its not so funny after all ;)

2011_08_04_5674

2011_08_04_5672

I am wearing the shirt that’s been passed around from mommy to mommy! I think I’ve seen Mandi wearing it in pictures with Bailey and then Nicki…then Brandy wore it, and now ME :)

39 weeks exactly!

2011_08_04_5673

I couldn't get him to hold his smile long enough for the picture, but here is the big brother to be!

 

2011_08_04_5669  He watched “Home Alone” the other night so he was acting out that famous scream in this picture, lol.  I’m sure once Callie is here, he will be sure to keep her entertained for me ;) 2011_08_04_5671  

Okay, so the next time I blog, I will officially be a mommy of two!!!!!!! Brandy has offered to blog for me tomorrow to update everyone on what’s going on though :) Thanks again Brandy! And thanks to everyone for all the well wishes you all have sent me on Facebook!

Now I’m off to put my boy to bed and try and get some rest myself! Keep us in your prayers tomorrow!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will be praying for you all in the morning. God Bless all of you!
Nana Sherry

Unknown said...

Best of luck tomorrow and I will say a prayer from NC for a good surgery and healthy baby girl. I love their shirts and Carter's "Home Alone" face. So adorable!

The Steinhauser Fam{ily} said...

I can't believe its here!!! You look SO cute on your day before!

The Marsh's said...

Oops, I just realized I was signed in as you when I commented! Sorry!