Friday, August 5, 2011

Callie's Birthday!

Hey everyone, it's Brandy! Today is going to be Callie's Birthday and I'll be here to update you on her big arrival as soon as I hear something!

CJ & Angela left for the hospital around 5am. They had to be there 2 hours early, the surgery is scheduled for 8am.

Keep them in your prayers as they welcome their baby girl into the world this morning!

**Update**

Sorry it took so long to update, things have been a little crazy! Now that everything is okay, let me fill you in on what I know.

During surgery Angela had a seizure, CJ had to be removed from the room and was unsure for a while what was going on. They took Angela for a catscan and told CJ the results were good, there was no blood on her brain. Callie was born and is doing great. Angela is now in recovery but hasn't quite come out of the anesthesia yet. Not sure what caused the seizure but thank God Angela has recovered from it and it didn't affect the baby!

Callie weighed in at 6 pounds 6 ounces and is 19 inches long! I'll update on Angela and with pictures of the baby as soon as I hear anything else.

**Another Update**

Angela is in a room now and is awake and talking, she doesn't remember anything that happened this morning and the Doctor doesn't have an explanation for it, but atleast she's okay! Callie finally got to go be with her Mommy, which I'm sure is exactly what Angela needed :)

And here she is...little miss Callie Rae:



6 comments:

Diana said...

GOOD LUCK!!! I can't wait to hear about it and see pictures of that beautiful little girl :) I'll be thinking and praying for you!

The Vathes Family said...

We're praying for you Angela. SO glad all is well now and you're recovering. Can't wait to see precious little Callie!!

Caleb's mom said...

Oh my gosh, that is so scary. I'm so glad everyone is ok.

Nicole said...

Angela, I've been praying all morning. So glad that you're ok and I can't wait to see pics of Callie!

The Vathes Family said...

Look at that peach fuzz :) She's beautiful Angela, congrats - so glad your ok!!

Unknown said...

I see red hair! I could spot it anywhere since it looks just like they boys newborn hair. Is it red? She is so adorable and Angela that was scary to read so I imagine it mut have been scary for all of you but so thankful you are doing better.