Tuesday, August 2, 2011

That’s what friends are for

I know I haven’t updated in over a week again, so I am playing catch up…yet again!

The Saturday before last, Brandy, Alan, Ryder, & Maisy came over to hang out and bring Callie a new bobby cover! Here is miss Maisy looking so sweet, modeling for me with the new cover they brought :)

Maisy1montholdMaisygirl

The boys played really well together while Brandy & I chatted. They actually went outside with Denise for some fun in the pool and I still can’t believe I didn’t get any pictures of them playing in it. They were being so funny too! Here are the shots that I did manage to get…

2011_07_23_5637 2011_07_23_5638 2011_07_23_5639  

CJ & Alan had to run to St. Mary’s to pick something up from Alan’s uncle’s house, so they stopped by Bert’s on the way home and brought us pizza! It was a good day :) Thanks again Brandy for the boppy cover too!!!

1 comment:

The Marsh's said...

That boppy cover was a hand me down from Nicki, so I can't take any credit for that :) Love the pictures of the boys, soooo glad they are playing better together these days! Awww and the ones of Maisy are cute too, can't wait until her partner in crime is here to take pics with!