Thursday, August 25, 2011

Our Kids

I love the fact that I can now say “Our kids” when I talk about our family :) It brings a smile to my face!

Our first born and all his craziness…….

Carter3yearsoldmusceleman2011batmanaug2011mybigboyaug2011

And our cuddly new baby girl….

Calliealmost3weeksoldCallie3weeksoldbabygirlaug232011

   Yes, I went a little photo crazy with her, but she has a lot of catching up to do when it comes to pictures… big brother Carter has THOUSANDS…

   callieaugust232011Callie2011  Sleepyhead2011

My girl and me

mommy&Callie2011    Eskimo kisses for his little sister

brother&sister2011

They just bring so much joy to our lives! We are very blessed :)

3 comments:

Patty B said...

I already find myself saying "the boys" when I talk about our kids and it makes me smile every time :) You guys are a beautiful family!!

The Marsh's said...

Awww love all the new pics!!! keep 'em coming :) I feel like they change so fast!

Unknown said...

I love their eyes and the last picture with eskimo kisses is so precious of big brother! So happy you are loving life with 'your kiddos!"