Saturday, December 12, 2009

Breakfast with Santa

Today we woke up early and went to Marbury Baptist to eat a good breakfast and see Santa! The food was delicious as always & Carter had a lot of fun running around the church hall. We were able to get there in time to see Santa come in on the fire truck, but Carter wanted no parts of sitting on his lap! I had a feeling he would be scared of him though. I’ve heard that many kids are afraid of Santa when they’re little! Alot of our friends were there too; Karen & Makenzie, Mandi & Bailey, Shawn & Braylon, & Jaime & her nephew! I love seeing the little interact with eachother : ) We got some good pictures together so even though we didn’t get a good shot of Carter on Santa’s lap, I’m still happy with the photo’s I got!! I would have like to get some pictures of the children together, but it is so hard to get them to all stand still for a shot! Maybe when their a little older!!

IMG_1787

Kisses ♥

IMG_1790

IMG_1795

My Boys

IMG_1796

Grandad & Carter

IMG_1793

IMG_1798

IMG_1799

IMG_1800

IMG_1802

IMG_1804

Debbie, Makenzie, & Karen with Santa Claus

IMG_1807

He wanted no parts of sitting on his lap!

IMG_1813

IMG_1812

IMG_1810

IMG_1811

IMG_1818

IMG_1815

Fam[ily]

IMG_1817

After we left the church, we headed over to the Health Department to get Carter’s 2nd dose of the H1N1 shot! I was preparing myself for a LONG wait, but when we got there was no one there! And on top of that-all three of us were able to get the vaccine! Carter got his second & final dose & CJ & I both got our 1st and only dose. I believe the nurse said that people age 10 & over only need 1 dose, people younger than 10 need two!! So, we’re all covered ; ) We are a little sore where the shot was given, but no other side effects besides that-YET! & hopefully there won’t be any!!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Aww! Carter looks so cute in his red sweater and button up shirt underneath!